Day 1 ~ March SOLSC
Well here I am, back for my third year. Of course with all the same nerves and questions as the first year. Will I have enough ideas to write about for 31 days? Will I have to time to write every day? Will I have time to read and comment on other posts? Will anyone even read what I write? And the list goes on. But, the answer is simple – Yes to all of the above.
Now that I got those questions and concerns out of the way, let’s get to sharing what I’m excited about for this Slice of Life Challenge.
- I’m excited to connect with new writers and be inspired by them.
- I’m excited to reconnect with slicers I’ve virtually met the past 2 challenges.
- I’m excited to spend time reading other slices.
- I’m excited to share little bits of my life through writing.
- I’m excited to grow as a writer myself and learn more craft techniques.
- I’m excited to share my journey with my first graders and hopefully inspiring them and have them see their teacher as a learner.
- I’m excited to share my writing journey with my daughter. She told me that she loves reading my stories and seeing me enjoy writing. Maybe, she’ll even decided to write alongside of me. She’s not a lover of reading or writing, but I’m not giving up on trying to change her mind!
- I’m excited to feel joy when writing.
Happy writing and reading everyone!
I’m participating in the March Slice of Life Story Challenge! Thank you to the team of writers at Two Writing Teachers for this wonderful writing community. A place for us to grow together as writers.